Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The plan

Ok. Crunch time. Literally and figuratively. Only 3 (GULP) weeks until the ride. So 3 weeks to concentrate on upping my aerobic workouts and riding as much as possible. Thanks to Greg for the trainer, as today's forecast is for rain, wind gusts and temperatures around 48. Brrr.

Yesterday I went to the gym. You know you haven't been in a while when you can't remember whether to hold your id face up or face down for the scanner. :-) Bally's had some special thing going on -- there were personal trainers trolling around everywhere I looked. I kept the headphones on and did not make eye contact with them...didn't want to encourage them. I really didn't want to go to the gym, but forced myself to anyway. Today I'll see if my friend Ron wants to go with me...we can work the guilt angle on each other.

No comments: