Thursday, August 28, 2008

Checking In

After our weekend rides, we had good intentions of getting up and stretching Monday morning. Apparently our bodies rebelled and decided they needed another hour of sleep. Kathy went to the gym on Tuesday but I did not -- my neck was giving me problems. Probably stemming from being to tense when riding. My shoulders start creeping up instead of staying nice and relaxed. Made it to the gym this morning though! It is so nice to go Tuesdays and Thursdays -- I think the folks at our gym are on a MWF schedule. Those days it's PACKED in the mornings with nearly every piece of cardio equipment in use. Except the two really old rowing machines in the corner.

We plan to ride both Saturday and Sunday this weekend...unless it's pouring rain. I'll try to figure out a route to give us about 25 miles on Saturday and 20 on Sunday. And if it pours rain, I swear that I will go to the gym!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The trick to keep those shoulders from creeping up is to continually think about putting your shoulder blades in your back pockets. Keep on ridin'!